Published on Monday, May 10, 2021 1:04 AM.
- view commit • MIDI: Trimmed down FluidSynth libraries significantly, and should be compatible with 10.13 once again
Published on Sunday, May 9, 2021 6:50 AM.
Published on Saturday, May 8, 2021 8:13 AM.
- view commit • Update mini player mode’s "Current Time" toolbar item with recent fixes.
- view commit • Merge pull request #148 from JanX2/two-gigaseconds-mini
- view commit • CoreAudio: Don't try closing resources that aren't opened
- view commit • Brought back background metadata and file info loading, still needs a progress indicator somewhere
- view commit • Updated VGMStream to r1050-3706-gdcdc1950
- view commit • Updated FluidSynth
- view commit • Updated FluidSynth again, restoring SF3 support
Published on Friday, May 7, 2021 6:29 AM.
- view commit • Roll libsidplayfp
- view commit • Fix Info button sizing when album art not present.
- view commit • Update FluidSynth code, changing default gain, and letting it handle SysEx messages on its own
- view commit • MIDI: Fix FluidSynth SysEx code
- view commit • MIDI: Update FluidSynth to HEAD-9b671b2, with personal changes to implement reset messages to switch drum control and bank select mode
- view commit • MIDI: Fix FluidSynth device-id setting, which requires unique settings objects
- view commit • MIDI: Fix FluidSynth crash on GM reset
- view commit • MIDI: Update FluidSynth README
- view commit • Two gigaseconds (#147)
Published on Tuesday, May 4, 2021 9:23 AM.
- view commit • Cleaned up project files, also removed accidental and remaining team identifiers
- view commit • Update Git hook
- view commit • Merge pull request #145 from losnoco/nevack/githook
- view commit • Remove remaining signing ids.
- view commit • Update GitHub Action.
- view commit • MIDI: Replaced BASSMIDI with FluidSynth
- view commit • MIDI: Add SF3 extension to FluidSynth loader
Published on Friday, April 30, 2021 2:07 AM.
Published on Tuesday, April 27, 2021 8:05 PM.
Published on Sunday, April 25, 2021 3:06 AM.
- view commit • Fix info inspector to always display the first item of the current selection, or otherwise the currently playing track, or nothing at all, in that order
Published on Friday, April 23, 2021 7:11 AM.
Published on Friday, April 23, 2021 12:04 AM.
- view commit • GSF: Update libmgba to version 0.9.1 plus a fix for Metroid: Zero Mission and possibly others
Published on Tuesday, April 20, 2021 7:20 AM.
- view commit • Update playback position 5 times per second instead of once, increasing smoothness of seekbar on shorter tracks, and hopefully solving jitter on some tracks
Published on Monday, April 19, 2021 9:05 PM.
- view commit • Updated VGMStream to r1050-3677-g76566c8d
Published on Monday, April 12, 2021 1:28 AM.
Published on Sunday, April 11, 2021 12:21 AM.
Published on Friday, April 9, 2021 6:47 PM.